According to Ertugrul Stars, Pakistan and Turkey are two countries but one nation

Turkish actor Ezgi Esma Kürklü, who plays the role of Banu Çiçek in the mega-hit serial DiriliÅŸ: ErtuÄŸrul, recently recorded a message for her Pakistani fans, reported Independent Urdu.  Addressing her Pakistani fans in the video, Ezgi said, “I’ve been receiving hundreds of messages full of love, kindness and nice words from you. Thank you very much for it, it really touched my heart.” She then went on to share what she thought of Pakistan and it’s people. “When I think of Pakistan, I always think of a very colourful place with kind and energetic people. I think it’s a crowded country and I like crowded places.” She

The post According to Ertugrul Stars, Pakistan and Turkey are two countries but one nation appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2U46Jfh
According to Ertugrul Stars, Pakistan and Turkey are two countries but one nation According to Ertugrul Stars, Pakistan and Turkey are two countries but one nation Reviewed by Neha Malik on June 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.