My Parents Didn’t Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali Khan

My Parents Didn't Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali KhanMy Parents Didn’t Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali Khan, Bollywood actor Soha Ali Khan, an Oxford graduate, says her parents didn’t particularly encourage her to take up acting but never discouraged her from following her heart either. The youngest beautiful and talented daughter of popular Bollywood actor Sharmila Tagore and the late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi said, “As far as acting is anxious, I wouldn’t say I was discouraged from acting but I was not encouraged to be an actress. My parents certainly felt my personality was not matched to acting in Indian movies and so I would

The post My Parents Didn’t Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali Khan appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk http://ift.tt/2CBmJu4
My Parents Didn’t Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali Khan My Parents Didn’t Encourage Me To Be An Actress : Soha Ali Khan Reviewed by Neha Malik on December 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.