Darvi Dandruff Oil Review: Is This The Permanent Dandruff Cure HALF THE WORLD Is Looking For?

Did you know that almost half the entire human population, suffers from dandruff? The remedies that most people – including myself – turn to, are shampoos, hair-masks, lotions, etc. Even though I’ve used many of these since I was 14 years of age, I’ve never thought of asking myself something. Maybe you’ve thought this before me.  

Why do they not get rid of my dandruff forever?

My flakes, the itching, the oiliness, and the embarrassment – they always returned. In less than a week of using any dandruff remedies, I’d have to use it again, or I’d constantly try to cope with its symptoms.

[Picture]

These common dandruff solutions treat only one or two aspects of the whole dandruff issue. Truth is, dandruff can be caused by so many factors. Each of them has to be addressed – if it has to be a real cure. I personally suffer from a dry scalp – that makes it produce excess oil, and flakes, and wanted to get rid of my dandruff once and for all.  

That’s why I got Royal Indulgence Darvi Dandruff Oil. A long-term cure, that has 54 herbal hair-and-scalp-enriching ingredients. Created from a powerful, time-tested Ayurvedic formula – Darvi Dandruff Oil promises to banish your dandruff permanently. In less than 10 applications, 70% of your dandruff symptoms will disappear forever.

In fact – in just 3 weeks, I’ve seen it work myself!

What makes Royal Indulgence Darvi work

What makes Royal Indulgence Darvi work?

Remember that dandruff is caused primarily by fungus infections, a dry scalp, poor nutrition, lifestyle habits, allergies, and a multitude of other factors.

Each of Darvi’s 54 ingredients have a special purpose, targeting one or more of those dandruff-causing factors. These 8 especially vital components in Darvi ensure you can say goodbye to dandruff for good.

1) Neem – To fight infections & allergies

2) Tulsi – To fight inflammation

3) Durva – To relieve itching

4) Cinnamon – Powerful natural anti-fungal

5) Punnaga – To treat scalp imbalances

6) Gandhak (natural Sulphur) – To remove all visible flakes

7) Coconut oil – To moisturize your scalp

8) Jatamansi – To heal and calm your irritated scalp

How to use Darvi Dandruff Oil

Tackling dandruff from all sides, Royal Indulgence Darvi clears, protects and nourishes your scalp. It basically –

  1. Kills the Malassezia fungus causing your dandruff
  2. Soothes itchiness and irritation
  3. Moisturizes dry scalp
  4. Provides a long-term, permanent cure from dandruff

Before I reveal the results of using this dandruff cure, here’s how simple it was to use. It took no more than 20 minutes before I slept.  

How to use Darvi Dandruff Oil

I had an easy time using Royal Indulgence Darvi. It was tricky though, getting through the first 10 applications, but I’m glad I stuck it out. I wanted to give this a thorough review, and an real chance.

So I will say that you do have to be consistent. I also thought it had no effect the first few days – but I was, fortunately, very wrong.

You’re supposed to use Darvi Dandruff Oil every alternate night for the first 10 days. Before sleeping, I massaged the oil into my hair for about 15 minutes. Laying a towel on my pillow, I woke up the morning after to wash it off in the shower.

I used a mild shampoo to wash it off, but cleaned my hair and scalp thoroughly. After the first 10 applications, I used Darvi twice a week, for 2 months. I missed a couple of days because I had to travel to Delhi, but was otherwise regular.

The best part – the results

When I use my regular anti-dandruff shampoo (that’s sitting unused after a month of using Darvi) – I always get itchy and flaky even the same day. Also, I find the need to re-use my dandruff shampoo in 4 days, sometimes 3. The flakes and itchiness return by then.

Now, 2 and a half months into using it, Royal Indulgence Darvi has eliminated almost all of my flakes. Like I said, the first few days seemed like any other day, but around the 5-day mark is when I noticed changes. My scalp wasn’t itchy – or flaky – even by the very end of the day. I went to bed with a clean, soothed scalp.  

[Picture]

After about 2 weeks, my dandruff flakes, along with the dryness and itchiness were immensely reduced. I’d say a 60-65% reduction.  And after the first month, 30 days, is when I truly saw long-lasting results. The flakes and itchiness did not return before I had to use the oil again.

Now I use Darvi twice a month, and I’m still yet to use it again, which would make it my 3rd month. What this afforded me is switching to a milder shampoo for my hair, instead of my scalp-drying dandruff shampoo.  I think of this remedy only when I have to apply it. Because I’d say my scalp is all round calmer and cleaner.

Rating and thoughts

Royal Indulgence Darvi was a purchase I made out of agony. And irritation with usual remedies. I was ready to try anything that said it would bring me long-lasting dandruff-relief.

I’m glad I gave Darvi a chance. It made me look at dandruff in a new light. As something that I could control, instead of making decisions on it. With regular application, I now can breathe a sigh a relief every time I think of how bad my dandruff was. The time that I’ve been using Darvi, I haven’t had to itch, or think about my dandruff.

I’ll continue to use Royal Indulgence Darvi twice a month from now, in fact, they say even once a month is enough. Try Darvi for yourself, and get the results I desired for yourself. I know you’ll be as relieved as I am. This is my rating for this long-term cure for dandruff

4.7 out of 5

The post Darvi Dandruff Oil Review: Is This The Permanent Dandruff Cure HALF THE WORLD Is Looking For? appeared first on STYLECRAZE.



from STYLECRAZE http://ift.tt/2AFv4M2 http://ift.tt/2idTFAS
Darvi Dandruff Oil Review: Is This The Permanent Dandruff Cure HALF THE WORLD Is Looking For? Darvi Dandruff Oil Review: Is This The Permanent Dandruff Cure HALF THE WORLD Is Looking For? Reviewed by Neha Malik on November 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.